FTMA (Film & TV Master Program) at Sacred Heart University
• Manage operations of the program, including: the equipment room, social media, guest lecturers, ordering from outside vendors, etc.
• Serve as Liaison to film, acting, and entertainment industries for students.
• Provide support and feedback to students' projects and overall studies.
Gotham Writers Workshop
Screenwriter Teacher/Script Doctor
• Teach Screenwriting I class to a variety of adult students of all levels, dividing class into lectures, exercises, and going over students' work
• Help students develop outlines for their stories, as well as the script itself
• Work with students one on one as a Script Doctor on completed screenplays, providing thorough notes and brainstorming sessions to help with their revisions
The Ghetto Film School / The Cinema School
Filmmaker in Residence – Screenwriting/TV Writing Teacher
• Teach high school students film production classes (teaching a variety of classes including: screenwriting, casting, directing actors, producing, story, and pitching)
• Supervise students in pre-production, production, and post-production for students' films, commercials, and music videos
• Work with students one on one to workshop their film, commercial, and music video scripts
• Teach advanced TV writing class for alumni students, where each student wrote a TV Spec script for either a half hour or an hour TV show that's currently on air
New York Film Academy
• Teach Acting for Film classes in the Adult 12 week programs – filming scenes for all the students as a short film shoot
• Coach teen and adult actors on their scenes and monologues
• Teach Scene Study, Acting Technique, and Improv in the High School and Adult programs at NYFA